The Illinois River Area Chamber of Commerce (IRACC) was established in 1968 to promote tourism and foster economic development throughout the Illinois River Valley. Since its inception, the Chamber has initiated several strategic projects in the Marseilles/Seneca area to bolster community development and attract new commerce. It is a vibrant, active non-profit organization with a diverse range of benefits and services, both for its members and communities. As a member of the chamber, area businesses enjoy the many benefits and consider it an investment in their community by helping to make Marseilles and Seneca a better place to live, work and do business.
The Illinois River Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to providing a favorable business climate by acting as a vehicle to help promote the area’s economic progress and tourism. The Chamber works to support the development of the business and industrial community and works to promote the quality of life for those that live, work and visit the Illinois River Valley area.
Benefits Included in Your One-Time Membership Fee:
- Breaking News & Updates that Affect You
- Member Referral Services
- Business Development Programs
- Advertising & Marketing
- Member Mailing List
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremonies
To learn more about these benefits, contact us at (815) 795-2323 or email@example.com
The Illinois River Area Chamber of Commerce is a Proud Member of:
- Illinois State Chamber
- Illinois Retail Merchants Association
- LaSalle County Development Connection
- LaSalle County Tourism Coalition
- Heritage Corridor & Convention Visitors Bureau
How to Join:
Joining the Chamber is very easy. Complete our one-page application and send it along with your membership dues to the Chamber office. It’s that simple! Download our Membership Application.
Please make your check payable to the Illinois River Area Chamber of Commerce. Include “Membership Dues” in the memo portion of your check. Mail your check and application to:
135 Washington St.
Marseilles, IL 61341
- Ed Cavanaugh, President, CP’s Ice Cream
- Ron Dickerson, Vice-President, MTCO Communications
- Ashley Ziel, Treasurer, Marseilles Bank
Board of Directors
- Greg Kofoid, Board of Director for CP’S Ice Cream
- Hayden Cowie, MTCO Communications
- Ernie McGeorge, Seneca Park and Recreation Board
- Mary Sandora, Joint Field Services
- Michelle Schaefer, Gleason’s Hardware, Marseilles
- Kate Reynolds, Director/Secretary